I suppose, since I got tagged, that I should find seven things about myself. I doubt I know 7 MORE people who would enjoy this, so it is stopping at me.
1. My favorite childhood activity (besides singing opera and making alligator soup) was poking out fish eyes.
2. I have a handle on 4 languages.
3. I have a very pregnant, very selfish cat. When I do school on my bed, she climbs in my lap, and sits right smack dab in the middle of my books/papers/etc.
4. For the day the Catholics declare that Jesus proved himself to be God (which is interesting, because they don't belive that Jesus is fully God, anyhow) by raising himself from the dead, I sang Then Came The Morning, and When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again. (Don't ask me why, I wouldn't know)
5. I slept on a wooden floor for almost 10 years of my life.
6. I have no friends my age. They are all 4+ years older, or 2+ years younger.
7. I had a baby when I was 10, and again when I was 12.