Saturday, September 20, 2008

Camera Concludings

A certain well meaning friend recently sent me a few photography blogs and commented on how nice they were.

Truly, they WERE amazing...which...being in the semi-melancholy mood I'm in right now....made me altogether depressed as to the mundane-ness of my current photography level.

The photog-lady's oodling over her marvelous camera model reminded me of something. I left the former camera in bad hands, and since it's demise, we were given a brand spanking new-and-improved amazing camera. I looked it up, and it is the best point-and-shoot camera of its kind. High megapixels, great zoom...but its a point-and-shoot....meant for families...and dogs....and babies... (ie. not professional picture taking). I also realized that I have not really formed much of an attachment to this camera...which is partly because of newness and partly because of my inhibitions....

So, I looked around and found the camera I think I'd like to have. I would like to try it out and get a feel for it in the store, though to see if it would actually suit me....
http://www.digitalcamera-hq.com/digital-cameras/pentax-k200d_reviews.html

However, I would like to warn you that I plan on aggressively pursuing our relationship, and seeing how it will develop.....(hehe...pun intended)

No comments: