Friday, August 24, 2007

The Illinois Trip 3

Friday, after a time of singing and praying, I went along to an American Mall, and took pictures of my two lovely companions in evening gowns. I then treated them to lunch, and bought their favorite dress, which they wore to the White House for the official MK Awareness Luncheon with the President. (yeah...you better believe it).
We were then abandoned with a stomach full of Pizza to sit in front of the TV and watch a horror movie about Antarctica. Ruthanna was very sweet and brought my shivering sister and I two blankets, which helped us survive the peril. After that, I watched National Treasure with the two youngest boys and retired at about 11 PM.

Saturday, I went up to Wisconsin with the maid and my good friend Matthew, to spend a fun, albeit a bit windy hour along the beach front of Simmons Island. We came home and spent an afternoon lazing around, and the night taking interesting pictures of our hostess.

No comments: